Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Lost my learner's

I am supposed to be doing my drivers test on Friday but I have lost my learners licence. What should I do?

Don’t worry there is hope. What you need to do is go to your nearest traffic department. Take along your Identity document ( I. D. Book ), two photos and R 30-00.

At the traffic department you need to fill in learners application form requesting the issue of a duplicate learners licence. Your details would be able to confirmed on the NATIS system of the traffic department. Once this has been done a duplicate learners may be issued.

Make sure you obtain the duplicate before your actual test date and don’t forget to take it along on the day you do your drivers test.

4 comments:

  1. Do they give you the duplicate immediately or is there a delay?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They should be able to give you a duplicate immediately.

      Delete
  2. Hi my learner's was issued in jhb, I live in pretoria and jus wanted to ask wetha I can get a rePlacemnt certificate only @ the issuing placE or any traffic dept? And how much wud I have to pay for it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can get a duplicate Learner's Licence from any Traffic Department. The cost of the duplicate you will need to confirm at your local Traffic Department.

      Delete